State-of-the-art, Tier III, 24/7 data centers for mission critical environments, without capital investment and maintenance costs
Our Tier III data centers, located in Houston and Atlanta, house multiple Fortune 500 companies and are built to operate in the most unpredictable conditions. These mission critical environments have maintained consistent uptime of 99.9% since constructed in 1983, despite numerous catastrophic weather events.
By partnering with Apptrix, companies receive all the benefits of a highly secure 24/7 data center without all the high capital costs.
Enhanced IP connectivity and highly reliable, robust application delivery
Apptrix utilizes outbound route-control technology that monitors the performance of each Internet backbone. Your traffic is routed across the best path to provide content and data delivery that’s faster and more reliable than traditional routing methods.
This route-control technology considers path characteristics like latency, packet loss, route stability and congestion when making routing decisions. Routing decisions are made dynamically and automatically to account for network performance changes, without the need for manual intervention. The result is a highly reliable, robust delivery of your application.
- Structural steel, reinforced concrete and pre-cast concrete
- Tier 3 Designed compliant attributes
- 24/7/365 NOC and onsite engineers with remote hands available
- Strategically located outside flood plains and seismic zones
- Carrier-neutral connectivity to multiple providers
- Multiple carriers network, each with multiple feeds into the facilities
- Patented IP traffic route optimization
- Key card access with secondary biometric authentication
- Video surveillance with a minimum of 90 days video retention
- 24/7/365 onsite personnel
- Over 200,000 square feet and 68,000 square feet of raised floor across the data centers
- 20+ kW of Power per rack
- Transformer substations with redundant power feeds
- UPS and generator backup systems
- Nearly 5,000 tons of cooling capacity across the data centers
- N+1 with concurrent maintainability
- Energy efficient cooling systems
- Annual independent compliance audits
- PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC2, LEED, Green Globes and ENERGY STAR